*** This giveaway is now closed. ***
I’m excited to be participating in the Dreaming of a Green Christmas Giveaway Bash this week along with several other green bloggers. We’ll be giving you the opportunity to win green Christmas gifts for your family, friends, or yourself! Be sure to check out the other great giveaways at the end of this post.
Today’s giveaway is brought to you by Ruth Cekola, a kikaPaprika Independent Consultant. kikaPaprika is California run company with a mission to create beautiful, comfortable clothing for women while being kind to the environment as they do it.
Here are just a few of kikaPaprika’s designs:
Ruth sent me the most comfortable pair of kika pants. They are made out of organic with a little bit of spandex mixed in. As soon as I put them on, I knew I would never want to take them off!
What I love about the kika pants:
- They have a wide and forgiving elastic waste band. These pants will be able to grow with me throughout my pregnancy even though they aren’t maternity pants. They would make the perfect gift for new moms, too!
- I’m pretty short at just 5’2″. Finding pants that are the right length for me is a real pain. These are way too long, but the fabric is easy to hem. Also, the fabric doesn’t fray when you cut it with sissors! So for those who may be sewing machine challenged (ahem… me!), we can just cut and go.
- These pants are especially great for women who like the look of leggings, but don’t feel comfortable in skin tight pants. They are a soft, quality cotton that feels like sweat pants, but looks dressy.
- Kika pants help support a better environment. kikaPaprika uses organic materials, recycled packaging materials, and biodegradable plantable seed paper for clothing tags whenever possible
Ruth is currently taking applications for consults throughout the USA. Feel free to contact Ruth if you are interested in joining her team.
Ruth Cekola, a kikaPaprika Independent Consultant has offered to give one lucky reader their own pair of kika pants, a $56 value! To enter leave me a comment telling me why you hope to win a pair of kika pants.
You may have up to two more entries in the random drawing if you:
- Visit kikaPaprika, browse their current collection, and leave me a separate comment telling me one clothing piece that stood out to you. (Note: The clothing pieces are named after women. Those aren’t the models’ names. :-))
- Subscribe to Simply Rebekah via email or RSS and leave me a separate comment telling me how you subscribe. If you already subscribe, you can leave that in a comment also.
Disclosure: One winner will be chosen by random & notified by email after this giveaway closes on November 21, 2011 at 11:59 PM. Giveaway is open to USA only. I received a pair of kika pants to review and keep. All opinions are my own. If you enjoy reading silly fine print like this then be sure to check out my full disclosure policy.
Check out today’s other great giveaways in the Dreaming of a Green Christmas Giveaway Bash:
- A Delightful Home: Lotion Bar & DIY Gift-Giving eBook from MadeOn Hard Lotion
- The Green Backs Gal: An Eco-Friendly Toy from bObles
- Kinda Crunchy Kate: Any 3 Products from Eco Natural Soap