*** This giveaway is now closed. ***
I’m excited to be participating in the Dreaming of a Green Christmas Giveaway Bash this week along with several other green bloggers. We’ll be giving you the opportunity to win green Christmas gifts for your family, friends, or yourself! Be sure to check out the other great giveaways at the end of this post.
Today’s giveaway is sponsored by Sweet Sally’s Soaps. I was blessed to try the 9 Half Bar Organic Soap Sampler. Foolishly thought that I would use a few pieces of my soap as stocking stuffers for Christmas. Yeah, that won’t be happening. As soon as I received my soap, I knew there was no way I was going to part with a single piece!
Here is what I love about Sweet Sally’s Soaps:
- The soap is made with organic olive oil, organic coconut oil, organic palm oil, organic shea butter, and organic cocoa butter. This is certainly a non-toxic soap that I can feel good about using.
- I was able to choose from 27 soap varieties for my sampler set. Some that I picked were Pink Grapefruit, I Love Coffee, Dead Sea Mud, Oatmeal & Honey, and Patchouli Vanilla. So far my favorite is Lime & Shea.
- The soap feels good. It is soft enough to lather nicely, but isn’t so soft that it dissolves in your shower. I like the way it feels on my skin.
- If you can bring yourself to part with some of the soap, it really would make the perfect hostess gift or stocking stuffer.
- There are many other products to choose from at Sweet Sally’s Soaps including lotions, sugar scrubs, lip balms, perfum oils, bath bombs, and a soap-of-the-month club package.
- The soap is so pretty! Just look at these photos…
Now through December 15, 2011, you can receive 15% off your Sweet Sally’s Soap order by using the promo code GIVEAWAY15.
Sweet Sally’s Soap has offered to give one lucky reader a 9 Half Bar Organic Soap Sampler! To enter leave me a comment telling me your favorite way to get clean. Are you a soap bar or body wash fan?
You may have up to two more entries in the random drawing if you:
- Visit Sweet Sally’s Soap and leave me a separate comment telling me which product or soap variety caught your eye.
- Subscribe to Simply Rebekah via email or RSS and leave me a separate comment telling me how you subscribe. If you already subscribe, you can leave that in a comment also.
Disclosure: One winner will be chosen by random & notified by email after this giveaway closes on November 22, 2011 at 11:59 PM. Giveaway is open to USA & Canada only. If the winner is from Canada, they will be responsible for any customs or duties that Canada may charge. I received the 9 Half Bar Organic Soap Sampler to review and keep. All opinions are my own. If you enjoy reading silly fine print like this then be sure to check out my full disclosure policy.
Check out today’s other great giveaway in the Dreaming of a Green Christmas Giveaway Bash:
- A Delightful Home: Shampoo/Body Bar & Healing Salve from Apple Valley Natural Soap