I wrote a crazy-long list of goals for this year. Here is how I did last month on my Insane Goals.
1. I breastfed Noah for an entire year!! I am so thankful that we have had very few complications with breastfeeding. I am guessing that Noah will continue to nurse for at least 6 more months.
2. I sorted through 3 more months of photos from 2012 and uploaded the good ones to Snapfish.
3. We had our monthly date night in honor of Nate’s birthday this month.
4. Speaking of birthday’s, I hosted Noah’s first birthday party. My hosting goal for the year was to have someone over for supper once every two months. So far I’ve done something once a month or more. I’m ready for a break.
5. My lovely sister-in-law blessed me with babysitting so that I could work on my book. She watched the kids for 6 hours this month!
6. I finished one of the books on my reading list.
1. In March we bought a new car seat for Noah, but there was something wrong with it. We still haven’t taken it back to the store to replace it.
2. We have the money saved up for a radon mitigation system, but I keep forgetting to finalize the cost and schedule the instillation.
3. I don’t want to spring clean. The end.
4. I am getting tiresome of my goals. I am lacking serious motivation. I’m not sure if that means I need to press in and try harder or if I should let go of some of my goals. I’m having a hard time accomplishing much more than my daily tasks these days.
You can see my complete list of goals below. Plus be sure to add your link below and check out the other blogger’s goals!
My 2013 Insane Goals
- Organize & Declutter: office, Noah’s closet, kitchen steps, kitchen cabinets, attic, basement, upstairs bathroom, my night stand
- Hang Pictures: dining room, Noah’s room, master bedroom, upstairs bathroom, downstairs bathroom, living room
- Install a Radon Mitigation System
- Fix the Microwave
- Reorganize my Jewelry
- Follow my Cleaning Checklist
- Deep Clean the Dishwasher
- Spring Clean All Rooms: living room, dining room, kitchen, downstairs bathroom, laundry room, stairs/hallway, Noah’s room, Grace’s room, master bedroom, upstairs bathroom
Finish Photo Books
- The Year 2009
- The Year 2010
- The Year 2011
- The Year 2012
- Grace’s First Year Book
- Noah’s First Year Book
- Upload pictures to Snapfish monthly & catch up on uploading from 2012
- Experiment with my Bread Machine
- Make a Meal Directory
Think Outside the Cereal Box
- Grow Something
- Can & Freeze: salsa, pickles, blueberries, jam, applesauce, corn
Books to Read – This post contains affiliate links.
Bright from the Start by Jill Stamm
- 7 by Jen Hatmaker
- Platform by Michael Hyatt
- A Barn for the Harvest – written by my pastor in honor of our church’s 30th anniversary
Grace & Noah
Read Grace’s devotional book daily at nap time.
- Eliminate Grace’s daily potty training accidents.
- Re-teach Grace the alphabet.
- Teach Grace to hold a pencil correctly.
Read to Noah daily. Breastfeed Noah for 12 months.
- Buy & Install a new convertible car seat for Noah.
- Have Noah’s
9 month, 12 month, and 18 month pictures taken.
- Have Grace’s 4 year picture taken.
- Write a note of appreciation/thanks every month.
- Have monthly date nights with Nate
Invite someone over for supper or dessert every two months. Use & Enjoy our Gift Cards!
- Create & Complete a Summer Fun List
- Create & Complete a Festive Fall List
- Mail out the my “girlfriends notebook”
- Put an emergency kit/bucket in the van
- Keep library fines under $5 for entire year. Current total: $1.00
- Watch Downton Abby
Season 1, Season 2, & Season 3
The BIG One: Write an eBook.
Now it is your turn to share your lists! I would love to hear about your goals and progress in the comments or you can use the link-up to add a link to a post on your own blog. If you are reading this in your email or RSS reader, you’ll need to click over to Simply Rebekah to add your link and/or see the posts that other bloggers have shared.
- For more details about the Insane Goals Monthly Link-Up click here.
- Link directly to your post & not your homepage.
- Please link back to Simply Rebekah in your post and feel free to use the Insane Goals Link-Up image in your post and/or sidebar.
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting Simply Rebekah!