**Make sure you read all the way to the end of this post because I have a special gift I created just for you! Keep reading to find out how to snag it.**
On our wedding day, Nate and I wrote letters to each other that we read during the service. In my letter I admitted that becoming someone’s wife was a bit intimidating. Being a wife was for older women, women wearing aprons and making a roast for Sunday dinner. I was just a girl!
Being married has been wonderful, but I wasn’t completely wrong to be intimated. Real life can be intimidating. Add a couple of babies on top of it and then…
…laundry, diapers, stretch marks, and never-ending meal prep… money worries, gritty floors, soap scum, and the stain that won’t come out of Grace’s favorite shirt… holiday stress, and a breastfeeding problem I never imagined… a husband who works long hours, a kid with the sniffles, stomach aches and a fever… and a secret dream to turn this blog into a business.
So where do you turn when you are longing for answers to life’s problems (big and small)?
I turned to the internet, where I fell in love with a variety of women from all over the country. These incredibly talented women inspired me and educated me with their blogs.
- Money Saving Mom taught me how to save money in ways I had never imagined.
- Live Renewed made me think twice about the toxic cleaning supplies I was using.
- A Slob Comes Clean told me I’m not alone in my struggles to keep a clean house.
- Keeper of the Home has taught me the importance of avoiding processed food.
- Kitchen Stewardship taught me how to make bone broth!
Each of these women, along with many more (and myself included!) have pulled our resources together to create the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle… because as rewarding as it is, homemaking is hard work and it doesn’t always come easily.
What’s in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle?
It is a complete library of carefully selected eBooks, eCourses, audios, online conferences, and printable packs designed to help you turn your house into a home… without all the overwhelm.
Transform your house into a home:
- Cleaning… create a healthy, toxin-free home
- DIY/Homemade… fun and frugal ways to express your personal style
- Devotionals and Faith… take a break from the daily grind to renew yourself
- Finances… build a budget that works
- Cooking & Meal Planning… serve easier, tastier meals in less time
- Holidays & Special Events… brighten up old family traditions and create new
- Homeschooling… homeschool with grace and ease
- Marriage… heat up your marriage
- Motherhood… find peace, balance & joy in mothering
- Organizing… conquer the clutter and simplify your life
- Pregnancy & Babies… enjoy a healthy pregnancy and prepare to nurture your baby
- Health & Wellness… soothe aches & pains with natural remedies
- Working from Home… hone your talents, live your passions and earn money to help your family
… a complete library of 99 eBooks and eCourses to help you nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships.
For a short time, the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle… a complete library of:
- 76 eBooks
- 6 eCourses
- 1 audio download
- 2 online conferences, and
- 14 printable packs
- plus an extra gift from me! (details below)
…99 carefully selected resources designed to help you nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships… is only $29.97. (A total value of $984.74.)
That breaks down to 30 cents per book.
My book is included!
I am thrilled to have Why Does My Breast Milk Taste Bad? included. While breastfeeding my children, I had a problem that caused my pumped milk to develop a bad taste over time. I hunted and hunted for information and support, but there was little to be found. That is why I wrote my book. If you beyond the years of breastfeeding, you can gift the book to a nursing mom, your doctor’s office, a lactation consultant, or read it just for the story. If you have been curious about my struggles with breastfeeding, this is your chance to read my book along with many more.
From breastfeeding to faith to marriage to food to finances and beyond, there are LIFE CHANGING resources in this bundle!
Are there too many books in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle? Nope! Enjoy the books and resources that interest you and skip the rest. Take a look at all the resources included in the bundle, add up their individual values, and you’ll see that you are getting a great deal even if you don’t read every book.
Don’t Forget the Bonuses…
Of course, no Ultimate Homemaking Bundle would be complete without the generous, inspiring gifts donated by companies that understand homemakers like you. Every gift is yours to keep and enjoy.
- Choose 1 FREE Online Class from Craftsy (Select from 24 of Their Most Popular Classes – Up to $60 Value)
- 1 FREE Kids Discovery Box from Green Kid Crafts ($19.95 Value)
- FREE $15 Credit to Hope Ink PLUS 2 FREE 8×10 Art Prints ($71 Value)
- FREE 90-Day “Good Deal” Subscription to She Plans Dinner ($15 Value)
- Choose 1 FREE Stylish Spring Scarf from Deborah & Co. ($20 Value)
- FREE $80 Healthy Moving Class Credit ($80 Value)
- FREE 90-Day Pro Membership to ListPlanIt ($30 Value)
- FREE 65 Tyndale Rewards Points to Be Used for a FREE Book or Towards Any Book of Your Choice ($15 Value)
Plus something extra from me!
I am so excited about this bundle that I created a special gift just for you to say “thank you” for snagging the bundle through my link. Simply forward me your receipt or fill out this form, and I will email you a copy of The Just Clean Something Challenge workbook.
The Just Clean Something Challenge workbook is based on my popular cleaning challenge that I created to motivate myself to get up and get cleaning. I hate cleaning, but this month long challenge works! In the workbook I share my hatred for cleaning, what I’ve learned from doing 2 rounds of this challenge, tips for completing the challenge on your own, and 3 printables to keep you motivated.
I can’t wait to send a copy of The Just Clean Something Challenge workbook to you!
But time is running out! The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle will only be available from 8:00 a.m. EST on Monday, April 20 until 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, April 27.
Best wishes and happy homemaking!
Read the fine print about this bundle and read the answers to frequently asked questions about the bundle. If for any reason, you decide that the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is not for you, then please send an email to customerservice@Ultimate-Bundles.com within 30 days and we will refund 100% of your investment. No questions asked.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of my links, I will earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you so much for supporting Simply Rebekah. You rock! Also, the Just Clean Something Challenge workbook will be emailed to you as a PDF file that you can read on your computer or print out. It is not a physical book.