I am pretty honest about my struggles here. If you’ve been reading Simply Rebekah for even a short amount of time, you’ll know that one of my biggest struggles is cleaning. I hate cleaning.
My personality type (ESFP) doesn’t handle structure and routines very well. Instead, I love to live in the moment. Often I find myself neglecting cleaning tasks because of other bright and shiny fun that delightfully distracts me.
Because of that, I’ve come up with some tactics to help me overcome my hatred for cleaning.
- The Just Clean Something Challenge has been an excellent kick-in-the-pants.
- My cleaning checklist keeps me on track (when I actually use it!!!).
- My favorite podcasts pleasantly distract my mind while cleaning.
- I use cleaning products I can trust to be effective and safe.
That last tactic is huge for me.
Many cleaning products on the market today are effective, but they are not truly safe for me or my family. Sadly, many of the chemicals used in cleaners are toxic and can cause harmful side effects, which is why I have made it a point to use natural or organic cleaning and bath products as much as possible.
Finding safe products that you love and that are effective can be hard.
The team at Grove Collaborative (formerly ePantry) gets that, which is why they’ve put together this incredible Mrs. Meyer’s Everyday Luxury Set set for you — for FREE.
The set feels like something you’d get as a gift from a chic friend — the kind of gift where you’d say, “Oh, you shouldn’t have,” before eagerly tearing it open. It includes a lovely Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap, Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap, Mrs. Meyer’s Candle, and Grove Collaborative Walnut Scrubber Sponges. So pretty and useful.
I especially love this Mrs. Meyer’s candle. It’s made with essential oils, vegetable waxes, and a lead-free cotton wick for a clean, healthy burn. It lasts so much longer than conventional candles. My house smells amazing!
If you’re new to Grove Collaborative, you’ll get this set FREE + free shipping when you use my link and spend $20. There are so many beautiful, healthy household products to choose from at Grove Collaborative, I just can’t get enough.
With a few clicks, I can choose my favorite products and scents, customize my shipments, and have them delivered right to my door (carbon offset, of course). I love Grove’s scheduling feature because I never run out of dish soap or my kids’ favorite toothpaste. Plus, I can delay or skip shipments anytime I want.
If you’re already a Grove Collaborative subscriber, they want to pamper you too! You’ll get a free Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap with your next order when you use this link. I have the lavender scent in my bathroom right now, but the basil and lemon verbena are delightful too.
There are a limited number of sets available, and this offer is only good while supplies last or until Sunday, May 1 — so grab yours now. Here’s how:
1. Sign up for Grove Collaborative here. You’ll receive the Mrs. Meyer’s Everyday Luxury Set for free when you sign up!
2. Answer 4 quick questions about your home. This takes under 30 seconds, and Grove Collaborative will use this to customize your first basket.
3. Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize your basket of products to suit your household needs by adding or removing items.
4. To receive this offer, your order needs to total at least $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive in your first box.
5. Click “Finish & Pay” and place your order.
I can’t come to your house and clean for you, but I can make your cleaning experience more enjoyable (and safer!) with this fantastic deal from Grove Collaborative. Enjoy it!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Offer ends Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 6 PM PT. Grove Collaborative does not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or Canada. Thank you for supporting Simply Rebekah.