My little Noah turned 4 last month, and we celebrated with an easy and simple baseball birthday party. Birthday parties in our house are always somewhere in between “Pinterest Perfect” and “Minimalist Fun.”
I want our parties to have fun decorations, but I don’t want them to take a lot of time or cost a lot of money. For cheap birthday inspiration, check out the links at the end of this post.
This post contains affiliate links.
Easy and Simple Baseball Birthday Party
For Noah’s birthday, I spent one evening browsing Pinterest for inspiration. Then I went shopping, borrowed items from friends, did minimal prep, and decorated the day of the party.
- grilled hotdogs
- topping options – chili, cheese, ketchup, mustard, relish
- popcorn – bags from yard sale, used pre-popped Martin’s popcorn for just $2 per bag
- veggies & dip
- free concessions banner printable
- cups & forks – I added baseball laces with a red sharpie and was inspired by this party.
- I borrowed baseballs from a neighbor.
- 2 baseballs fit inside quart size wide mouth mason jars.
- I filled 3 half gallon size mason jars with peanuts and Baby Ruth candy bars.
Living Room Decorations:
- gift table – simple crepe paper details and Phillies’ logo mounted in old glass windowpane (borrowed from a friend)
- NOAH banner made with baseball font – I added the red lace color with marker.
- Noah requested brownies with ice cream for his “cake.”
- I set a bowl on top of the brownies and traced the edge with a knife to get the circle shape.
- Then I piped in the white icing and added the lace details with red icing.
- The windowpane was borrowed from a friend.
Happy Birthday, Noah!!
Want more birthday party inspiration?
- An Awesome and Affordable Dinner Party Menu
- Our Little Girl’s Wedding Birthday Party
- Cheap & Easy Construction Paper Birthday Party Decorations
- Cheap Birthday Party Decorations
- $5 for Pink Birthday Party Decorations
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting Simply Rebekah.