I wouldn’t say that I’ve put a huge dent in my list of goals, but I am proud of the things that I accomplished last month.
1. Nate & I were successful in accomplishing our hosting goal for this month. I thought about posting what we served our guests, but we might use the same meal each month. It might not be good if our guests are comparing notes over their menu!
2. I finished my Mystery Photo Book!! This was also the easiest of my photo book goals, but ya gotta start somewhere, right?
3. I reorganized the Mud Room!!! Before and after pictures are coming.
4. In January I had the chance to enjoy a wonderful day at the spa in honor of my birthday. Plus Nate & I decided that I should have one night a week when I plan to get out of the house solo. I feel good about scheduling that time for myself and I’m looking forward to putting that into action in February.
5. I started a daily devotional book, but I’m not really loving it. That is probably why I’m having a hard time making it a daily habit. However, this is still an improvement.
1. I didn’t send a single card in January, but I also didn’t have any immediate family birthdays.
2. I didn’t get my cleaning checklist finished, but I still got some cleaning done. Thank goodness!
3. I didn’t even touch any of Grace’s goals this month. 🙁
4. Eat more fruit instead of sugar… I’ve been eating oreos… Enough said.
My complete list of goals for 2011:
Host Once a Month
Mail More Cards
Organize Our Photographs – Photo books I want to finish in 2011:
- The Year 2008
- The Year 2009
- The Year 2010
- Grace’s First Year Book
- Mystery Book
Create & Follow a Cleaning Checklist
Organize The House – Rooms I want to conquer in 2011:
- Grace’s Closet
- Guest Bedroom
- Master Bedroom
- Mud Room
- Kitchen Steps
- Purchase Patio Furniture
- Pick out & Buy Blinds for all Downstairs Windows
- Stain the Balcony Railing & Deck Lattice
- Hang Pictures
- Solve the No-Coat-Closet Problem
- Solve the Bathroom Storage Problem
Goals for Grace
- Continue to limit her pacifier use to only in the crib & eventually wean from crib use.
- Develop a better routine for giving her a daily vitamin & brushing her teeth in the morning. I just can’t seem to nail down a solid time for this each day.
- Have Grace drink milk from her sippy cup. She currently loves drinking water from it, but isn’t impressed with the frozen breast milk I’ve been giving her.
- Work on her stairs climbing skills so we can get to a place where we feel comfortable with her going up & down the stairs on her own.
- Have devotions from her “baby” Bible.
Personal & Spiritual Goals
- Drink more water.
- Exercise at least a little!
- Eat more fruit instead of sugar & chocolate.
- Read daily devotions.
- Increase personal prayer time & prayer time with Nate.
- Schedule more time for myself.
- Schedule monthly date nights with hubby.
I will check in next month and let you know how I’m coming on my insanely long list of goals. I hope that with you keeping me accountable that I’ll be able to accomplish great things this year!