*** This giveaway is now closed. ***
Happy Earth Day! I was thrilled when the etsy shop Fabrik sent me a variety pack of reusable produce bags in honor of Earth Day!
I’ve been wanting to try reusable produce bags for quite away. I’ve already shared how I used to give a second life to my plastic grocery bags, but not using plastic at all is so much better!
Here is what I like about Fabrik’s reusable produce bags:
- The bags are made out of a see-through material, which allows the clerk to still be able to read the produce numbers at check out. I love that I won’t be inconveniencing anyone!
- This variety pack has a size for every need! Plus they are color coded from smallest to largest in rainbow order. How stinkin’ cute is that!?!?!?
- The bags come with a storage bag so they won’t be flying all around my cart.
- All of Fabrik’s bags are washable.
Here is what I don’t like about Fabrik’s bags:
- They don’t have an alarm that goes off whenever I’m about to leave the house without them. I have such a hard time remembering to take my cloth grocery bags with me to the store, but that is probably a user error more than a design flaw. 😉 These bags are so cute though! I’m hoping they inspire me to remember all of my bags all of the time.
One lucky reader will win their own set of 6 reusable produce bags from Fabrik!
UPDATE: Please note that these bags are not the plastic bags meant to keep your produce fresh longer in your fridge. They are thin, nylon bags used to carry your produce home from the store.
Do you want to cut down on plastic at the grocery store with this set of bags? It is easy to enter! Simply leave a comment on this post telling me what you’re most likely to put in your produce bags. That’s it!
If you would like an additional entry into the random drawing you may do the following:
- “Like” Fabrik on Facebook & leave a separate comment here telling me that you’ve done so.
- Subscribe to Simply Rebekah via email or RSS & leave a separate comment telling me you have subscribed. If you already subscribe you may leave that in a comment also.
Melinda has generously provided a coupon code for all Simply Rebekah readers to use in her shop. Enter REBEKAH0411 in the coupon code box at checkout to get 10% off your order! Code is valid through April 30, 2011.
Disclosure: Entries for this giveaway will close at 11:59 PM on April 25, 2011. One Winner will be chosen at random & notified via email. Giveaway is open to US & Canada residents only. Fabrik provided me with a vareity pack of bags to review & keep. I have not been paid for this review & all opinions are my own. Isn’t small print fun? 😉
Today is Earth Day, but more importantly it is the day that Jesus made the greatest sacrifice of all time. Today is Friday, but Sunday is coming! Praise the Lord!