I’m excited to be participating in the Go Green & Save Green Series with several other green bloggers this week! We’ll be talking about different areas of green and natural living, showing you how to go green while saving money at the same time! Be sure to check out the great links at the end of this post!
Each day this week has a different theme:
- Monday – Personal Care Products/DIY Beauty
- Tuesday – Cleaning
- Wednesday – Reducing & Reusing
- Thursday – Food
- Friday – Natural Remedies/Natural Living
Even on days when I’m not sharing my thoughts on these subjects, I’ll be sharing all the links for that day right here on Simply Rebekah. Hopefully we can all learn something new about how going green can actually save you some green!
Check Out Today’s Great Posts in the Go Green & Save Green Series:
- Simple Organic: My Beauty Routine and a DIY Body Butter Recipe
- Live Renewed: My Green and Frugal Beauty Routine
- Kind Crunchy Kate: A Crunchy Girl’s Guide to Curly Hair
- A Delightful Home: Homemade Detangler and Leave-In Conditioner
I also wanted to take a moment and thank everyone for your kinds words that you left on my last post. I was truly touched by your kindness, prayers and encouragement. Thank you so very much!