*** This giveaway is now closed. ***
Today I’m excited to share with you an eBook written by Stacy from A Delightful Home. Stacy loves making her own green products, from cleaners to bath products. You might remember her as the author of the very popular guest post on Simply Rebekah Going Green: 10 Ways to Use Vinegar.
Stacy turned her love of creating green products into the eBook Simple Scrubs to Make and Give. You’ll especially love this eBook if you are looking for some last minute Christmas gift ideas.
Highlights of Simple Scrubs to Make and Give:
- Over 25 scrub recipes – plus several variations
- Descriptions of all ingredients – plus where you can buy them
- 10 reasons why you should make & give scrubs – They are actually good for your health!
- Stacy explains the important difference between salt and sugar scrubs.
- Most likely, you’ll have the needed ingredients for her basic scrubs already in your home!
- Stacy even includes a convenient printing guide to help you conserve paper and ink.
I don’t usually take the time to pamper myself with things like scrubs, but Stacy’s eBook was so inspiring! I was scrubbing away the very next day.
I was especially intrigued by her Dry Lip Soother recipe. I’ve often wished that I had a gentle way to exfoliate my lips from time to time and now I do. I had all the ingredients already in my house for this simple recipe and it worked!
Stacy has offered to give away three copies of Simple Scrubs to Make and Give! To enter leave me a comment telling me your favorite way to pamper yourself.
You may have up to two more entries in the random drawing if you:
- Like Stacy’s blog, A Delightful Home, on Facebook or subscribe to her blog by email and leave me a separate comment telling me which one you are doing.
- Subscribe to Simply Rebekah via email or RSS and leave me a separate comment telling me how you subscribe. If you already subscribe, you can leave that in a comment also.
*** This is a quick giveaway (enter now!!) so the winners will have time to make gifts in time for Christmas. You can buy Simple Scrubs to Make and Give for just $2.79 until 12/21 when you use the code HappyScrub. ***
Disclosure: Three winners will be chosen by random & notified by email after this giveaway closes on December 19, 2011 at 11:59 PM. Giveaway is open worldwide. Stacy provided me with a copy of her eBook. All opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links. If you enjoy reading silly fine print like this then be sure to check out my full disclosure policy.