Confession: I don’t use cloth diapers. I suppose this really isn’t a big secret since I wrote a whole post titled Why I Don’t Use Cloth Diapers.
I guess you could say that the real confession is that I think I should be using cloth diapers. I firmly believe that cloth is better for the environment, the baby, and the wallet (in the long run). Yet I still don’t do it. Eh. I’m not perfect.
When I heard that my blogging friend Erin, from The Humbled Homemaker, was writing the ultimate “how to” guide for cloth diapers, I knew that I was not the right person to write a review for her. 😉
Still, I knew that many of my lovely readers do have an interest in cloth diapers. If you have ever been tempted by cloth diapers or if you are cloth diapering, but have some questions… I strongly recommend you check out Erin’s book, Confessions of a Cloth Diaper Convert.
- It is over 200 pages!! This isn’t one of those dinky 8 page eBooks!
- Erin has worked at a cloth diaper store. She was trained in cloth diapering.
- Erin made tons of cloth diapering mistakes and shares her answers to these problems in her book. She wants to take away the frustration of cloth diapers for you. Erin covers leaks, stinks, yeast, stains, and more.
- The book guides you through cloth diapering newborns to toddlers and even potty training.
- Erin talks about over coming important hurdles like convincing hubby, how to build your stash on a budget, and what to do when you travel.
- There are freebies!!!
That is right, Mama! If you buy Confessions of a Cloth Diaper Convert this week (March 25-31) you will get…
- The introductory price of $9.95
- Free baby sling (shipping not included)
- Free nursing cover (shipping not included)
- Free nursing pillow (shipping not included)
- Free car seat canopy (shipping not included)
- Coupon codes ranging from 5-20% off to 12 natural living & cloth diapering stores to help you build your cloth diaper stash at a discount
- Major discounts for 8 natural pregnancy/parenting books & ebooks including: Redeeming Childbirth, First Bites, and Baby’s First Year Month-to-Month Printables
I want to clearly say again that I have not read Erin’s book. (UPDATE: Since writing this I have read parts of the books & I am thoroughly impressed. She tells you everything you need to know!) I do not use cloth diapers myself. I am recommending this book to you because I know how much it will interest some of you, I trust Erin, and the freebies & coupon codes have the potential to save you a lot of money.
Do you use cloth diapers? Are you like me and think you should, but still buy disposables?