I try not to spend a lot of money. Sometimes that is because I enjoy being frugal. Sometimes that is because my checkbook tells me that I need to be frugal. A lot of the ways I save money seem pretty simple and boring to me. Yet those simple and boring things can really add up. It is time to start celebrating simple savings!
Welcome to Frugal Photo Friday! Just like last year, I am partnering with Crystal from Money Saving Mom during the month of October. Each Friday we will be sharing pictures of simple ways that we save money. We would like you to join us!
How it will work:
Each Friday in October Crystal and I will share pictures on our blogs that demonstrate ways that we save money. At the end of our posts we’ll have a link-up where you can share a link to your own blog post. Your Frugal Photo Friday post should include one or more photographs along with a brief caption or story that explains how you saved money. Last year we had a theme for each week, but this year we are leaving it wide open for you to share any kind of savings. I can’t wait to see what you come up with!
- No blog? You can also share your pictures on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #FrugalPhotoFriday.
- Frugal Photo Friday posts will go live on Friday mornings and the link-up will stay open until Sunday night at 11:59 PM.
- You will only need to share your link on one of our blogs and it will automatically be displayed on both blogs.
- Please link directly to your Frugal Photo Friday post and not to your homepage.
- Feel free to grab the Frugal Photo Friday button to use in your post.
- Please include a link back to Money Saving Mom or Simply Rebekah in your post so others can be encouraged by all the savings.
- There is no time limit on your savings. We want to see things that saved you money this week, last month, last year, or beyond!
Need some inspiration for your own posts? Highlights from Last Year’s Frugal Photo Friday:
Crystal’s Posts –
- Making Starbucks at Home
- The Library & Cooking with Kids
- Homemade Instant Oatmeal Packets
- Finding Great Deals on Photography
- Homemade Pumpkin Puree
My Posts –
- Recycling Gift Wrap
- Puzzle Swaps & Being Content
- 5 Frugal Ways to Decorate a Kid’s Room
- The Discount Grocery Store & Meatless Meals
- Remembering with Video & Not Wasting Beauty Products
Don’t forget to enter to win a Baltic Amber Teething Necklace from Spark of Amber! The giveaway ends Sunday night.