This post contains affiliate links.
If you ever hang out on my Facebook page, then you have heard me singing the praises of the home management class that I took this winter. The class really was fantastic. Holly Dvorak, the teacher, did a fantastic job of breaking down all the tasks that moms have to juggle and presenting solutions for each of them. We discussed laundry, meal planning, scheduling, paying bills, and so much more.
Again and again Holly reminded the class that the key to surviving the chaos is to manage the mundane. Chaos in your house might be when the kids get sick, sports season starts, overnight guests are coming, or any other glitch in your normal routine. Holly gave practical tips on how to manage the mundane tasks (dishes, laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning) so that we aren’t completely drowning when the chaos hits.
Holly will be offering another session of her online class, and I will be sure to tell you when it happens, but until then I have such an amazing gift for you.
Holly, along with Erin from The Humbled Homemaker, is offering a FREE 4-part mini eCourse that is available for a limited time: 4 Simple Steps to Stress-Free Homemaking!
In this free mini course, Holly shares 4 steps to stress-free homemaking. I have watched each of the videos and they are very well done. Holly does an excellent job explaining the steps and Erin, who has been mentored by Holly for years, is so relatable.
When I think back about my class with Holly, the concepts the she shares in these 4 videos is what I think about the most. She is conquering the biggies: dishes, dinner, and dirty laundry! These videos are truly worth your time, and they don’t cost a thing.
In this eCourse, you will learn:
- how to never get behind on laundry again,
- how to wake up each day to a sparkling clean kitchen,
- how to avoid the 5 ‘o’clock scramble with a super simple meal planning method, and
- how to set yourself up for success with a quick nighttime routine.
4 Simple Steps to Stress-Free Homemaking will not take you long to complete, but what you learn through it can totally revolutionize your home.
What comes with this eCourse?
- 4 videos: These videos are all less than 10 minutes long, so it won’t take up a lot of time to watch them. But they each pack a punch!
- 4 printable worksheets: You won’t be left with just the teaching; you’ll be able to brainstorm ways to implement it in your life!
- FREE REWARDS by sharing this FREE eCourse with your friends as well! I seriously do not doubt that you will want to share these videos with your friends because they are so helpful, but there are even some added rewards for you when you share it.
What rewards can you earn?
- Share this FREE eCourse with 1 friend to get $5 off the 2015 Ultimate Homemaking Bundle! This year’s sale starts next Monday, April 20!
- Share this FREE eCourse with 5 friends to get a FREE 1-year magazine subscription!
- Share this FREE eCourse with 10 friends to get the 2015 Ultimate Homemaking Bundle for absolutely FREE!
I’ve already told you how much I appreciated my class with Holly and these 4 videos, but don’t just take my word for it. A sampling of bloggers also got a sneak peek at this course, and this is what they had to say about it:
“I absolutely loved the course! It was so encouraging for me to hear someone else’s homemaking struggles, and the tips I learned are so practical, I can implement them immediately! Each video is less than 10 minutes, and well worth your time. I’m recommending it to all of my friends!” ~Kayse Pratt, blogger at Kaysepratt and author of Worth the Fight
“I cannot tell you how much this simple free course has helped me already! I’ve watched them with my oldest daughter, and we are putting them to action! The motivation it provides can be life-changing! It made me really look forward to digging into the rest of what’s in the bundle.” ~Jill York, blogger at Jill’s Home Remedies and co-author of Homeschooling Day-by-Day
“The four mini lessons taught in this eCourse aren’t overwhelming, won’t load you with guilt, and are really doable. There’s also room to tweak the lessons for your family’s unique needs, which I appreciate as a homeschooling mom of five younger children. Instead of feeling like a failure by watching it, you feel motivated to make the small changes that Holly explains.” ~Kristen Smith, blogger at Smithspirations and author of Strengthening the Heart of a Homemaker
Don’t miss out on this FREE eCourse that can help take the stress out of homemaking! Get immediate access by signing up here now or click on the button below!
Disclosure: I have included affiliate links in this post. Thank you for supporting my site!