The most important step I have taken towards natural living was to simply replace the products I am already using on a regular basis with something safer and more natural. Yes, it is wonderful to add supplements to your diet or use essential oils, but the first thing you should do is make sure that your current routines are safe and natural before you start adding new things to your routine.
When I started my journey towards natural living, the first thing I did was buy the safest baby bath products that I could find. Then I concentrated on my cleaning products, and finally I moved on to my own bath products. I’m not making a perfect choice with every single product, but each baby-step forward is worth celebrating (and you know how deeply I believe that).
One thing that has held me back from buying the best products I can is inconvenience. Honestly, I don’t have the time or desire to hunt down my favorite natural products. That is why I was eager to jump on board with ePantry.
What is ePantry & Why I Love it:
- ePantry = all-natural subscription service
- ePantry is known for carrying all-natural cleaning & personal care products
- I started using ePantry this past spring and I’ve been very impressed.
- ePantry carries some of my favorite brands: Method, Mrs. Meyers, Tom’s of Maine, and many more
- Simply sign up, answer a couple questions, and ePantry delivers right to your door.
- Plan out a delivery schedule months in advance, or customize an order when you need one.
Special Offer: Free Mrs. Meyer’s Hand Soap + $10 Credit
This week Simply Rebekah readers will get a free Mrs. Meyer’s Hand Soap and a free $10 Credit on first-time ePantry orders! Offer ends 5/30/15.
I am so happy to offer this to all of you (offer now expired), since Mrs. Meyer’s is amazing! I am a firm believer in ditching antibacterial hand soap and Mrs. Meyer’s is a great replacement. It is free of parabens, phthalates, triclosan, formaldehyde, and artificial colors. Plus the bottles are made from at least 25% recycled plastic. Sounds great to me!
How ePantry works:
- This special, limited-time offer for a free Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap and $10 credit is only available now through May 30th, so sign up with this link.
- Next, answer a few short and easy questions about your home, cleaning schedule, and favorite products. ePantry uses your answers to get a feel for what you like & to suggest products for future shipments.
- Customize your basket! This is definitely the most fun part.
- Including the hand soap and $10 off, your total must come to at least $20. The minimum is for first-time orders only.
- Once you have filled your basket, click Finish & Pay. Your free hand soap and $10 credit will already be included.
Example basket: I have put together an example basket to show you how amazing this offer really is! Of course, I highly recommend taking a look through ePantry’s full lineup. They have a lot to choose from & they are adding more all the time!
- Mrs. Meyer’s Hand Soap: Free with your offer! (offer expired)
- Method Dish Soap: $3.89 (I hate doing dishes, but I love this soap!)
- Method Dish Soap Refill: $4.99
- Seventh Generation Tall Drawstring Trash Bag: $5.49
- Seventh Generation Disinfecting Multi-Surface Cleaner: $4.39 (I usually stay away from disinfecting cleaners, but after the never ending sickness in my house this winter I snatched this up!)
- Seventh Generation Natural Stain Remover: $4.39 (I have been really impressed with this!)
- Tom’s of Maine Children’s Toothpaste: $3.79 (This is the only toothpaste I buy for my kids.)
- Tom’s of Maine Bar Soap: $3.49 (This is in my shower right now!)
- Grove Collaborative Pure Cellulose Sponges: $4.50
With a $10 Simply Rebekah credit, the total for this basket comes to $24.93, a $55+ value!
This is a picture of my very first ePantry order.
I love the flexibility of ePantry.
You can choose exactly what you want and when they want it.
You are not locked into any kind of set schedule, and the products that you receive are completely up to you. ePantry will make suggestions, but these can be edited at any time.
Plus ePantry is serious about the earth. For each order placed, they donate 25 sq feet of rainforest, and each shipment is carbon offset.
Refer friends and family, get $10 off!
If you refer friends and family to ePantry, each person you refer will get $10 in credit for their first order! Plus, you will also receive $10 in credit for each person who checks out. It’s a win-win!
To top it all off, ePantry has wonderful customer service! When I first signed up, I had a couple of questions and someone was there in the online chat to help me right away. They even offer an extra $2 off if you answer the question in the chat box. So go on ahead and check it out!
What products are you most excited to order?
Disclosure: Just like Amazon’s Subscribe & Save program, if you want to continue receiving shipments, you can choose when you want to receive your next shipment and what you want to receive. You’ll receive an email 7 days before your next shipment is supposed to go out and you can go in and adjust your order or choose to cancel your subscription. All images via ePantry. This post contains referral links. Thank you for supporting Simply Rebekah!