This past April I had the privilege of sharing with you the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle.
It was a complete library of carefully selected eBooks, eCourses, audios, online conferences, and printable packs designed to help you turn your house into a home… without all the overwhelm.
Many of you took advantage of the offer this past spring, but I’m sure some of you were kicking yourself for passing it up. Or perhaps you are new to my blog and hadn’t heard about the bundle.
Boy oh boy! I’ve got some good news for you! The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is BACK for 2 Days ONLY!
What’s in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle?
Books covering all the topics you need to transform your house into a home:
- Cleaning… create a healthy, toxin-free home
- DIY/Homemade… fun and frugal ways to express your personal style
- Devotionals and Faith… take a break from the daily grind to renew yourself
- Finances… build a budget that works
- Cooking & Meal Planning… serve easier, tastier meals in less time
- Holidays & Special Events… brighten up old family traditions and create new
- Homeschooling… homeschool with grace and ease
- Marriage… heat up your marriage
- Motherhood… find peace, balance & joy in mothering
- Organizing… conquer the clutter and simplify your life
- Pregnancy & Babies… enjoy a healthy pregnancy and prepare to nurture your baby
- Health & Wellness… soothe aches & pains with natural remedies
- Working from Home… hone your talents, live your passions and earn money to help your family
… a complete library of 86 eBooks and eCourses to help you nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships.
- 63 eBooks
- 6 eCourses
- 1 audio download
- 2 online conferences, and
- 14 printable packs
…86 carefully selected resources designed to help you nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships… is only $29.97. (A total value of $913.88.)
That breaks down to 30 cents per book.
My Top 10 Picks You Don’t Want To Miss:
1. Why Does My Breast Milk Taste Bad? – This is MY book!! If you’ve ever been curious about my struggles with breastfeeding, now is the time to snag the book. I share how I discovered my problem with excess lipase activity, what I did to fix the problem, the emotional struggles of it all, my story of breast milk donation, and what happened when I had my second baby. Normally $9.99.
2. Grocery University – This is a 2 hour, 19 minute audio eCourse from the popular blogger Money Saving Mom. It will teach you everything you need to know about making the most of your grocery budget, regardless of whether you’re new to bargain shopping or have been a super-shopper for years. Normally $9.97
3. Green Kid Crafts – This is one of my favorite bonuses included in the bundle. A box of eco-friendly crafts was sent to my house for just $4. It was filled with all the supplies I needed to do fun crafts with Grace. It is perfect for craft-challenged moms like myself! Normally $19.
4. How to Blog for Profit: Without Selling Your Soul – Bloggers, if you only read one book on blogging, this should be the one. It is the most helpful book on blogging I have ever read. Normally $9.99.
5. No Cook Freezer Meals – I am excited to try out some of these recipes. Freezer cooking has saved me from busting my budget on take-out time and time again. Inside No Cook Freezer Meals, you’ll find seventy-seven pages of step-by-step instructions, expert tips, and no cook freezer recipes as well as a grocery list for every recipe inside, nutritional info, printable freezer meals labels, and printable freezer inventory sheet. Normally $5.99.
6. A Parent’s Guide to Natural Remedies – You will learn how to use methods like homeopathy, cell salts, essential oils, probiotics, and more to treat things like fever, sore throat, ear infections, tummy bug, coughs, digestive issues, sleep issues, and first aid. Normally it is $99!
7. Drowning in Clutter? – I have been raving about this eBook for awhile now. It is the BEST book I have read on decluttering. The author hates cleaning just as much as I do, which is why I connected more with this book than with “The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up.” Not only does she cover the logistics of getting rid of your stuff, she also covers the emotional aspects. It is so good! Normally $5.
8. Marriage, Intimacy and Sex: From Boring to Blazing in the Bedroom – Need I say more? Okay, I will anyway… Sheila Wray Gregoire, aka the Christian sex lady, joins her husband Keith for this 45-minute talk on how God designed sex to be FUN – and why we often mess it up. They give practical tips on how to make sex fun and intimate in each of its three ways: physically, emotionally, AND spiritually. And they’ll make you laugh, too! Normally $2.99
9. Your Grace Filled Journey to Real Food – There is still so much I need to learn about how to make the most of the food I am eating and preparing for my family. Included is a year of real food, seasonal meal plans. Normally $9.99.
10. Craftsy – This is another fantastic bonus included in the bundle. You can choose 1 free online class from 24 of Craftsy ‘s most popular classes. I’m drawn to their cake decorating class, but there really is something for everyone. Normally up to $60.
But time is running out! The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is back for just 48 hours, until 11:59 p.m. EST on Tuesday, November 3rd.
Once the flash sale ends, this offer is gone for good!
Read the fine print about this bundle and read the answers to frequently asked questions about the bundle.If for any reason, you decide that the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is not for you, then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will refund 100% of your investment. No questions asked.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. As an author in the bundle sale, I will receive a commision from each bundle that is sold. Thank you for supporting Simply Rebekah!