This post contains affiliate links.
Yeah, Baby!! Christmas Giveaway Week!!
All this week I’ve been introducing you to some great companies and giving you the chance to win some awesome stuff. I love giving you guys free stuff! Make sure you check out all the giveaways happening this week to throw your name in the hat for each of them! Links to all of the giveaways are at the end of this post.
Day Five- Amazon
Today’s giveaway is sponsored by me! I really wanted to thank all of you for your support and your contribution to our little community.
In honor of all of that, and in honor of all of you, I am giving away a $50 gift card to Amazon.
Rebekah’s Favorite Things
I can’t leave you with $50 burning a hole in your pocket without some suggestions on how to spend it! These are some of my favorite finds on Amazon.
1. Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil – This is my go-to brand of coconut oil. I use it in cooking, baking, to tame my frizzy hair at the beach, and to remove my eye makeup.
2. First Year Calendar – This is my favorite baby shower gift. It is the perfect way for busy moms to document all of their little one’s milestones throughout the first year.
3. Shaklee Basic H Organic Cleaning Concentrate – This is my favorite all-purpose household cleaner. It is nontoxic, so I can trust it around my kids. Plus it is super concentrated so it lasts for years.
4. EveryDay Shea Bubble Bath – My favorite bubble bath!
5. Blessed Be Your Name – Currently, my favorite Christian music album.
6. Chai Tea – My favorite of all teas.
7. Lifeproof iPhone Case -If you own a smartphone and you have little ones living in your house with you, I highly recommend getting a Lifeproof case. My iPhone has survived more than it should have to thanks to this case. They protect against falls, dirt, and water.
8. My Konjac Sponge – I use this natural sponge with water to clean my face at night (or at least when I remember). I love that it is a beauty routine that only requires water!
9.The One Year Devotions for Preschoolers – Every night we read a page out of this book to Grace and Noah. It doesn’t tell Bible stories. Instead, it focuses on Godly characteristics that we would like to see in our children (and in ourselves!). It talks about being kind to others, listening to parents, thanking God, and so much more.
10.All of My Favorite Toys & Books – This is a list of our family’s tried and true winners for toys from newborns to preschoolers. Love them all!!
Did you know that you can find all of Oprah’s favorite things on Amazon also?
I always loved watching Oprah’s “favorites” shows. I used to cry throughout the whole thing as the audience members cheered and went nuts over all the fun things they were going to be bringing home that day. I couldn’t help but to tear up watching all those ecstatic people!
Oprah’s list may or may not be better than my list. I’ll let you be the judge of that.
One reader will win a $50 Amazon gift card to spend on your own favorite things!
Use the form below to enter the giveaway. Plus, links to the other giveaways happening this week are listed below.
Then after you enter, be sure to listen to this week’s Sorta Awesome podcast episode 37. I share 3 websites that will help you save money and get the most bang for your buck when you shop on Amazon!
If you are reading this in your email, click here to enter the giveaway at SimplyRebekah.com.
Don’t miss the other giveaways happening this week!
Happy Christmas Giveaway Week!
Disclosure: This giveaway is open to the USA. The giveaway will remain open for one week. The winner will be chosen by random and contacted via email. This post contains affiliate links. The giveaway is not sponsored by Amazon in any way.