Birthday Interview Questions {free printable}

23 Birthday Interview Questions {free printable}When Grace turned 3 I started asking her birthday interview questions.  I searched online and asked my friends for interview questions and came up with 23 questions to ask your kids every year on their birthday.

I’m thrilled to offer this free printable to all of my subscribers for a limited time.  The support of my readers here at Simply Rebekah means so much to me.  I would love to squeeze each of you and say thanks, but this free gift will have to do.

The free birthday interview questions printable is available in 3 different designs as a pdf file.  Click on the link at the end of the post in your email or RSS feed to download your copy.

Get your free birthday interview questions printable by subscribing here!

Don’t forget to confirm your subscription and look for the free printable at the bottom of your first email.  I promise not to flood your inbox!  I typically send out new content 2-3 times a week and I hate spam just as much as you do.

23 Birthday Interview Questions {free printable}

Thank you to Miss Tiina for the graphics and Donna Shenk for the design work.  This free birthday interview questions printable is for personal use only and should not be sold or distributed.

Comments

1. Sharon Mason says

Hi,
    I signed up for the newsletter and got a confirmation I was activated but never got the birthday printable email yesterday. Can you please send it to me?
    Thank you.
    Sharon Mason

• Rebekah says

Sharon, a link to the printable will be at the bottom of the first post you receive from me in your email. I typically write 2-3 posts a week. You should receive an email from me in a few days.

Thanks for subscribing!

• Rebekah says

Carolyn, a link to the printable will be at the bottom of the first post you receive from me in your email. I typically write 2-3 posts a week. You should receive an email from me in a few days.

Thanks for subscribing!

2. Debbie B says

Hi Rebekah,

I signed up on your post and never did receive a link to get the birthday interview questions. Is there something else I’m supposed to do?
    Thanks!

• Rebekah says

Nope! All you need to do is wait for the next my next blog post to show up in your inbox and a link to the free printable will be at the end of that email.

You should see an email come through before the end of the week.

Thank you so much for signing up. I hope you enjoy the printable and my blog posts!

3. Eunice A says

Hi Rebekah,
    I signed up on your post about two weeks ago and and never did receive a link to get the birthday interview questions.

• Rebekah says

Have you received any of my new blog posts in your email inbox? Double check your spam folder or promotional tabs if you are using Gmail. There is a link to the PDF file at the end of every post.

If you haven’t received any emails from me, let me know. I will double check to see if you are subscribed. It is possible that you signed up, but didn’t verify the subscription by clicking a link that comes in an email after you sign up.

Thanks for subscribing!