Did you know that you can buy Redbox codes in bulk on their website? These inexpensive codes can then be given away and used for a free one-day rental.
The Redbox promo codes cost $1.50 each, and you can buy them sets of 5, 10, 20, or 50. You can also purchase codes that are good for blu-ray or video game rentals, but those cost extra.
Fabulous Ways to Give Redbox Codes
1. Prizes – I hosted a scavenger hunt recently, and I used Redbox codes for the prizes. What games or events do you have coming up?
2. Donations – I always struggle with coming up with good items to donate to auctions. I am not crafty enough to make something, rich enough to buy something amazing, or talented enough to offer an amazing service. However, a movie night gift basket is totally something I can pull off.
I donated this gift basket to my church’s auction. It included Redbox codes, a Pizza Hut gift card, popcorn, and candy. You could replicate this and make it as expensive or cheap as you wish. Simplify it by skipping the candy. Increase the value by offering a high value gift card to a pizza place of your choice. No matter what you add to your gift basket, the Redbox codes will only cost you $1.50 a piece.
3. Teacher or Neighbor Gifts – Last year I gave these simple gifts to Grace’s teachers, our neighbors, and our mailman for Christmas. Print these cute Merry Christmas to All and to All a Movie Night labels. Write your Redbox code on the bottom. Attach a bag of microwavable popcorn. And BOOM! A clever, cheap, and adorable way to say thanks to the people in your life at Christmas.
If you search “Redbox printable” on Pinterest, you can easily find other options for non-Christmas themed printables.
How to Buy Redbox Codes
1. Visit Redbox.com/gifts.
2. Select the “promo codes” option (rather than the gift cards).
3. Select the number of codes you want to buy.
4. Email the codes to yourself so you can distribute them however you wish.
It really is super easy and extremely affordable.
How do you plan to give Redbox codes?