Crayola’s sidewalk chalk is the latest obsession in our house.
Note: Crayola has not sponsored me to write this. However, if Crayola reads this, falls in love with me, and sends me a box full of goodies… Well… I won’t exactly turn it down. I have included Amazon affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of those links, I’ll get a small kick back. Thanks!
Now back to the sidewalk chalk…
On a whim I bought the kids a 48 pack of Crayola sidewalk chalk. Maybe I’ve been living under a rock, but 48 different colors of sidewalk chalk!?!? Really???? Amazing!
What I love…
- 48 colors is pretty stinking cool.
- 48 different pieces of chalk means that there are plenty to go around and Grace doesn’t have to scream when Noah snatches some.
- There are some bright and unique colors.
- They are SQUARE so they don’t roll away!! Genius!!
What I don’t love…
- They break. Two were broken when I opened the box. Then more broke when Noah started throwing them. Umm… maybe don’t throw them.
- Many of the colors are very similar to each other. I guess that is the price you pay when you get nearly fifty of them.
- They are a pain to put away. I carefully placed them back in the box they came in twice. Then I gave up and searched the house for a bigger box I could toss them into.
Crayola’s 48 pack of sidewalk chalk is $4.99 on Amazon right now (price subject to change). That is pretty close to what I paid for ours at Toys R Us.
Am I the only one amazed by 48 different colors of sidewalk chalk?