I ordered a bunch of Amazon swimsuits trying to find ones that would be cute, yet flattering. I even pushed myself outside my comfort zone, and tried some two piece options.
The most helpful things to know about my body type is that I am very short waisted, and I carry some weight in my tummy.
The goal is to look good, feel good, and be able to play with my kids.
This post contains affiliate links.
Amazon Swimsuit Misses – The Ones I Returned
- I loved the fun colors of this swimsuit.
- It was long enough that no skin peeked out around my middle.
- The top was too tight.
- The waist line in the top hit me at a strange spot.
- Sizes small to xx-large
- Loved the look and the fit of the top.
- Some skin peeked through at my waist.
- Bottoms were not as high waisted as others, and hit at an odd spot on me.
- The fabric pattern in the bottoms was hard on my eyes.
- Sizes 2-16
- Loved the top with the extra details in the straps, but it fit slightly tight.
- Waist was super high and no skin peeked out.
- I thought the mix of patterns was fun, but my husband said it looked like a mistake.
- It looked a little maternity-ish on me.
- Sizes 4-16
Amazon Swimsuit Hits – The Ones I Kept
- Loved the color, and it comes in a lot more options.
- The ruched front is flattering.
- Provides good coverage on the booty.
- Nice, thick straps that are adjustable.
- I feel very secure and “held in” with this suit. I jumped all around the pool and was confident my suit was going to stay in place.
- Sizes 6-18
- I have had this Amazon swimsuit for 2 summers now.
- The ruffles help me feel confident about my tummy while I’m wearing it.
- The boyshorts provide a lot of coverage, but are still a bit sexy.
- The top does float around while in the pool and isn’t great a lot of jumping in.
- It comes in a lot of color option, but be aware that the backside of all the patterned options is white (which looks odd with the non-white suits). I suggest sticking with a solid color option or a pattern with a white base.
- Sizes x-small to 22-plus
Looking for some more summer fun? Check out:
- My Top 5 Picks for Summer
- Top 10 Summer Favorites You Need
- What to Buy at Dollar Tree: Vacation Edition
- Fast & Easy Vacation Meal Planning
Share your favorite Amazon swimsuit in the comments!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may receive a commission. Top image by Miriam Verheyden from Pixabay.