My Dollar Tree was freshly stocked with some fun spring items. Look for these $1 spring finds at your Dollar Tree!
What to Buy at Dollar Tree: Spring Edition
1. Salt and Pepper Shakers – I can’t get over the cuteness of these ceramic chick and bunny salt & pepper shakers.
2. Refrigerator Magnet Set – I found these Easter themed magnets in the seasonal section in the front of the store.
3. Gardening Tools – There are a variety of gardening gloves, tools, and planters at Dollar Tree.
4. Laptop Stickers – These would make a fun gift for a tween or teen. My Dollar Tree had 4 varieties: emojis (pictured), hashtags (pictured), “Think Happy! Be Happy!” quote, and a computer gamer theme.
5. Washi Tape – I’ve never used washi tape from Dollar Tree, but for $1 it is worth a try!
6. Rainbow Mirror Magnet – I love this magnet mirror! It would be great for someone with a school locker. I bought one for Grace even though she doesn’t have a locker. I couldn’t help myself.
7. Notebooks – I found several fun notebooks designs. I especially love the sparkly gold notebook.
8. Thank You Cards – Dollar Tree is always a good place to look for “thank you” cards. I bought this pack because I love the simple, classy look.
9. Easter Baskets – Dollar Tree carries several different shapes, sizes, and themes of Easter baskets. Of course, there are also plenty of items in the seasonal section to help you fill up your basket.
10. Religious Picture Books – These picture books would be a great addition to an Easter basket. They are quite thin and flimsy, but the illustrations are bright and fun. Plus, they come with a music CD!
11. Hand Sanitizer – Look for these 3 packs of hand sanitizer by the checkout counter. They come in 3 different scents that change seasonally. I bought some at Christmas to include with teacher gifts.
Want more Spring inspiration?
Want more Dollar Tree posts?
What are your favorite things to buy at Dollar Tree?