Have you ever purchased Dollar Tree stocking stuffers? Dollar Tree is a great place to start your Christmas shopping. You certainly can’t beat the price!
What to Buy at Dollar Tree: Stocking Stuffers Edition
1. Playdoh Tools – This set comes with 20 different tools for your little ones to use with Playdoh.
2. Coloring & Activity Books – Dollar Tree is my favorite place to look for coloring books. They also have a variety of activity books including this fun “paint with water” book. All your little one needs is a paintbrush and some water to create their masterpiece.
3. Adult Coloring Books – Dollar Tree also sells a variety of adult coloring books, which are perfect for more advanced coloring.
4. Puzzles – There is no need to buy puzzles for your little ones that cost more than $1.00! There are lots of character options for kids, but there are also more challenging puzzles for older kids. These are some of my favorite designs I found at my local Dollar Tree.
5. DIY Colorable Wall Decals – This is so cool! I found these adorable owl wall decals that you can color yourself before sticking to the wall. I haven’t tested them out myself, but I have heard good things about the regular wall decals you can buy at Dollar Tree.
6. Cars – You can buy Hot Wheels cars in a 5 pack from Walmart (and probably other stores) for $1 per car or less, but if you want only want 1 or 2 cars then pick them up at Dollar Tree.
7. Scarf and Accessory Holder – These are so cute! They come in 3 different sizes and colors. You could probably use one for necklaces, but I’ll be getting one for Grace to use in her closet to hang up scarves.
8. Calendars – Dollar Tree calendars are not great quality. They are pretty thin and flimsy, but if you don’t plan to take it on and off the wall to write on it regularly, then it should hold up fine. Dollar Tree sells lots of character options for little one and classics like baby animals. However, I love these calendars I found with sayings on them.
9. USB Charger – I was worried these chargers wouldn’t work well, but I have been using one for a year without any issues.
10. Refrigerator Magnet Set – I found these cute magnet sets in the seasonal section. Your little one can play with them all winter, and then you can add it to your box of Christmas decorations to use year after year.
More Dollar Tree Stocking Stuffers:
- craft supplies
- glow sticks
Want more Christmas inspiration?
- 5 Easy, Clever, and Cheap Neighbor Gift Ideas
- 8 Quality “Santa Free” Christmas Storybooks
- 12 Gift Ideas for Parents with Young Children
- 10 Ways to Wrap Gift Cards (with stuff you already have!)
What are your favorite Dollar Tree Stocking Stuffers?