Introducing Baby Noah!

Baby Noah was born on Monday, April 23rd.  He weighed 7 lb 2 oz and was 19″ long.  Noah was just 1.5 hours away from being born on his due date!

We had to have a c-section because he was breech, but that wasn’t scheduled until Friday. We were quite surprised when we got the phone call on Monday to come in that night!  Once we are more settled I’ll share the whole birth story.

I feel so blessed with this little peanut!

This entry was posted in Life, Parenthood, Pregnancy. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Introducing Baby Noah!

1. He is adorable! Congratulations!!!
    Sam @ Sam’s Noggin recently posted..Stick With It Saturday

2. Sharon Evers says:

How precious! Like his name. Is his father’s middle name “Charles”?

3. Ben Wilkins says:

What a beautiful baby boy! Congrats to you and Nate! God bless you all!

4. Merrilee Barrera says:

What a sweetie!!

5. JessieLeigh says:

Such a beautiful little baby! So excited for you. Looking forward to hearing more later… ’til then, just enjoy and soak it all in! :)

6. What a handsome little man! He looks very alert. How are you recovering?
    Dorothy Butler-Landes recently posted..Photo Finish-Sticker Dresser Memorial

7. Oh he is adorable! Congrats on you newest little bundle!

8. Becky says:

Congratulations! He’s so cute!
    Becky recently posted..My Pregnancy Must Haves- Part 2

9. Audra says:

Congrats! You guys are SOOOO blessed!
    Audra recently posted..Sleep Saga

10. He’s adorable! Congratulations!
    Rose @ Walnut Acre recently posted..Morning Musing Over Coffee – A Mission

11. Adorable! What a precious blessing!
    Stefanie Brown (@stefanieybrown) recently posted..in(RL) ~ Today’s the Day…

12. Lisa says:

Congrats! I hope you are all doing well! C-section recovery really stinks for the first two weeks, but it gets better after that :) Don’t be afraid to email me with any questions…I’ve had 4 C-sections.
    ~Lisa

13. tess says:

how exciting- i cant wait for my baby to get here- congrats

14. Susan Smith says:

So happy for you. Love the name and he is super cute. I knew it would be a boy. You are in a long line of moms who have 2ish year old daughters and now have a son! All of my friends are having sons who already have daughters, 10 so far! Way to keep the trend going. Hope all is well and look forward to lots more photos.

15. HE IS SO CUTE!!!!!! :) CONGRATS!!! :) :)

16. Rachel says:

CONGRATS!!!! WHAT A CUTIE-PA-TOOTIE!!!!!
    Rachel recently posted..Bitter.Shame.Cowardice.

17. aurie says:

Congrats!! What an adorable blessing you have :)
    aurie recently posted..Lessons from my Girls

18. Nikki says:

Oh, I can’t get enough of him — he is adorable!
    So glad everything went well and pray you are both recovering nicely.
    Congratulations! Praying for your family as you discover your new groove ;)
    Nikki recently posted..Turning Grief to Joy

19. Ohhhhhhhh, so precious! Survival mode, Mama. Give yourself a break on EVERYTHING and focus on Noah and your recovery. My children have survived many a movie marathon when needed. ;)
    Amy @ Finer Things recently posted..Garden Time! {Finer Things Friday}