I’m pretty frugal. Some of the ways that I save money might be impressive. Some ways might be a little extreme, but a lot of the ways I save money seem pretty normal and boring to me. Yet shouldn’t those things be celebrated, too?
It is time to start celebrating simple savings!
Welcome to Frugal Photo Friday! For the next month I am partnering with Crystal, from MoneySavingMom.com, and we will be sharing pictures of simple ways that we save money. We would like you to join us!
How it will work:
Each Friday in October Crystal and I will share pictures on our blogs that demonstrate ways that we save money. At the end of our posts we’ll have a link-up where you can share a link to your own blog post. Your Frugal Photo Friday post should include one or more photographs along with a brief caption or story that explains how you saved money.
We will have themes for each Friday. Feel free to share photos that fit either of the themes for that week.
Oct. 5 – Kids, Bath & Beauty
Oct. 12 – Food & Fun
Oct. 19 – Home & Decor
Oct. 26 – Anything Goes!
- No blog? You can also share your pictures on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #FrugalPhotoFriday.
- Frugal Photo Friday posts will go live on Friday mornings and the link-up will stay open until Sunday night at 11:59 PM.
- You will only need to share your link on one of our blogs and it will automatically be displayed on both blogs.
- Please link directly to your Frugal Photo Friday post and not to your homepage.
- Feel free to grab the Frugal Photo Friday button to use in your post.
- Please include a link back to Money Saving Mom or Simply Rebekah in your post so others can be encouraged by all the savings.
- There is no time limit on your savings. We want to see things that saved you money this week, last month, last year, or beyond!
To kick things off, Crystal and I are going to share some frugal photos today.
This week I went to a birthday party and raided my stash of gift wrapping supplies. I have an obsession with saving gift wrap. Did you know that you can iron tissue paper???
Saving gift wrap isn’t a huge way of saving, but I really value the time I save by not needing to pick up supplies at the store.
Head over to Money Saving Mom to see the savings that Crystal is sharing today.
Crystal and I are looking forward to celebrating frugal living and being encouraged by other people’s savings. We hope you are too!